18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer Video Blog


      I know I haven’t written in awhile, and I apologize to those of you that stuck around. The main reason I continued to decline to do so was the fact that I have been spending most of my time in areas where I have a fairly difficult time accessing the internet, and as for my cellular device, well it hardly works in major cities, let alone out in the hills, and to be completely honest with you, there were days when I thought that I was done posting to this blog for good. But I’m back, this week at least, and I have learned many valuable lessons in my time away. Hosting the least amount of competitions I have attended in a summer since 2003, I took the time for myself, and have been going out and doing all the things I have missed over the years. With the end of this chapter, a new kind of journey awaits me, and there is plenty of positive to ramble on about, but for now I thought I would give you a visual aid. This is my short and sweet Summer Video Blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Typical technology, google is not allowing me to post this video on the blog for whatever reason. So this link will take you to it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkP83SP5LP0

No comments:

Post a Comment