18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

Friday, July 20, 2012

Posters for Sale on The VAULTER Mag

Well I've been busy doing upper body workouts and therapy while cutting down on most impact oriented activities. I have also been pursuing permanent help for my back problem. In this brief period I'm taking off, I'm also filling my time playing in the available mountains, job searching, and preparing to do some pole vault camps. Information on camps will be available soon. Sounds like I may be taking a few short run jumps with Derick Hinch in the backyard today while he is passing through town to help him prepare for the Clovis Street Vault. I haven't taken a jump from a short run since December, so I'm looking forward to it.

The good folks at The Vaulter Magazine are selling posters to help raise funds for post-collegiate athletes like myself. Here is the link to purchase. Mary Saxer is on one side and I am on the other, here are the images. So buy some awesome posters!




Here is the link to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. I might have to buy 2 and have you and Mary sign them.

    ReplyDelete