18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

All i want for christmas are my two front teeth.....
Or a spine. Take your pick. It actually would have to be a few teeth in the back of my mouth. That's where the attention is needed these days.
But now I know how that kid without teeth feels. I'm a vaulter without the vault, and the jumps just haven't grown back, no matter how hard I try. Maybe I'll write a catchy song about it. That's probably a bad plan. However my back has been feeling rather good lately, extremely good actually. I've been testing it with strain that would normally leave its mark, and i have been coming out on top. The good christmas spirit of Old St. Nielsen left me the keys to the track. So guess who gets to jump for christmas. This guy. Merry Christmas everyone.

PS- I can vault over your christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment