18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Video of my Christmas session

So I've been feeling good this week, and Christmas was a little dull sitting around at home alone while my girlfriend was at work. I decided that it was about time to try vaulting again. Also since the facility was most likely empty for the holiday, I figured, I could get away with an extravagant warm up. Didn't plan to jump on these things at first, but it just worked out that way. It was a lot of fun, and it was extremely easy  to swing upside down once I got the skates off. After cutting the session short yesterday, to be safe, I felt great last night and this morning. Hoping I will be able to do again soon and gradually push a bit more each week leading up to Reno and possibly make an athletic appearance.
Hope you enjoy the video. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment