18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

18' 1" Olympic Trials 2008

Friday, June 3, 2011

Slimming Results

Fuzion Meet#1
5.06m 16'7"
Fuzion Meet#2
5.30m 17'4.5"
Fuzion Meet#3
DNS
Fuzion Meet#4
5.32m 17'5"
Fuzion Meet #5
5.41m 17'9"
Fuzion Meet#6
5.31m 17'5"
Fuzion Meet #7
5.21m 17'1"

So my performances have been dropping off a bit. Mentally it's been difficult to get confidence coming into a competition with the amount of tightness I'm experiencing in the muscles in my lower back. Whatever it was that triggered this muscle spasm last Sunday, it has decided to stick around and give me hell this week. Standing for long periods and walking have become more problematic than normal.  I have been doing a lot of jumping in a short period and I was expecting problems so it's no surprise. After a day of rest, relaxation, heat, stretching, ice, etc, I am feeling more confident about the competition tonight with a plan in mind that will work. I'm off to the building in an hour to get some quality work done.
More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment